Remote | Part-Time
Not sure what you want to do? Well, do you love to learn? Do you have a razor-sharp eye for detail? If so, we want to talk to you about joining our team at Soomo!
Soomo is looking for great interns! Editorial interns help create webtexts by assisting in the development process and reviewing the final product. Our webtexts support introductory college courses in disciplines such as psychology, U.S. history, U.S. government, english composition, and natural sciences.
- Review webtexts to provide feedback on the user learning experience and content
- Work with our Tech team to test out upcoming improvements or new features
- Jump into any project where we need an extra hand
This is a part-time position in a small, collegial company with a weekly commitment ranging from 20–30 hours. Candidates must be detail-oriented and methodical individuals who love to learn.
Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Starting salary: $15/hr
The following skills and attributes are highly desired:
- Some teaching experience (for example, working as a TA, adjunct instructor, high school teacher or tutor, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills; not afraid to ask questions
- Interest in learning new things
How to apply
If you feel this opportunity is a great match for your skills and passions, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think Soomo would be a good fit for you.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Soomo Learning is most definitely an equal opportunity employer; we want applicants from diverse backgrounds. Throughout the hiring process, applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.